Last updated: 8 August 2022
By using Our Website, You agree that You will not –
- disassemble, reverse engineer, modify, or create derivative works of Our Website;
- use the Website in violation of applicable law;
- circumvent or disable any security features or other aspect of the Website, in any manner, or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website;
- use the Website to transmit unlawful material, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights;
- use the Website to store or transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of third parties;
- knowingly or negligently use the Website in a way that abuses or disrupts Our servers, user accounts.
- conduct audits of your use of the Website or System; and
- suspend Your use of the Website.
The suspension of Your access will not impact any rights that We may have.
We reserve the right to place reasonable storage or bandwidth limits on Your account if We determine that You are misusing the Website.
If You provide Us with ideas, comments or suggestions relating to the Website (the “Feedback”), then:
- all intellectual property rights in that Feedback, and anything created as a result of that Feedback (including new material, enhancements, modifications or derivative works), are owned solely by Us; and
- We may use or disclose the Feedback for any purpose.
The content provided on our Website is for general purposes only and does not constitute legal, financial or tax advice.
We are not responsible for any loss You suffer because You relied on content published on Our Website.
Any content published on Our Wesbite is subject to change without notice.
The Website and the Content available through the Website may contain links to third-party websites (‘Third-Party Websites’) unrelated to Our Website.
If You link to Third-Party Websites, You may be subject to the terms and other policies of those Third-Party Websites.
We do not endorse any content displayed on any Third-Party Website.
Our Website’s content and the trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Intellectual Property”) are owned by or licensed to Us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights.
You must not use, copy or distribute any of the Intellectual Property for any commercial purpose.
If You download or print a copy of the Intellectual Property for personal use, You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- use of the Website is entirely at your own risk; and
- the Website is provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranties.
All express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights, are expressly disclaimed.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Website’s content, and assume no liability or responsibility for any –
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies;
- unauthorised access to or use of our Website for any personal or financial information stored therein;
- interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website;
- bugs, viruses, trojan horses or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third-party; or
- errors or omissions in any content or loss or damage of any kind incurred due to the use of any content transmitted or otherwise made available via the Website.
We, Our directors, employees or agents, will not be liable for indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from any aspect of your use of the Website.