DIGITAL CONTRACT CREATION
- Contracts are created using guided questionnaires and advanced contract builders.
- Contract information is automatically pulled from different data sources into all transaction documents.
- Data within the signed contract is already structured and can immediately be used and exported to other systems.
TRADITIONAL CONTRACT CREATION
- Contracts are created using MS word, PDF forms, excel or google docs.
- Contract information is copied and pasted into templates and supporting documents to create the transaction documents.
- Data within the signed contract is unstructured and must be manually captured before this data can be used and exported to other systems.
DIGITAL CONTRACT SIGNATURES
- Contracts are quickly signed and can even be signed on your mobile phone.
- There are no attachments, and the signers are directed to a secure signing platform through email or SMS.
- There are various authentication mechanisms and security checks to reduce fraud with digital signatures.
DIGITAL CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
- Signed contracts are automatically stored in the central contract repository with built-in ai search capabilities to help you easily and quickly find the contracts.
- Important information is automatically pulled from the contract, and reminders are automatically scheduled to ensure that you do not miss key dates.
TRADITIONAL CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
- Signed contracts are stored somewhere on a shared drive, or most of the time, the signed contracts are still residing on peoples email.
- Key dates and important information is manually captured and imported into the contract management system (if there is even something like that).
Frequently asked questions
Yes, our solutions can be white labeled.
We do build custom workflows between the creation, signature and management processes.
We prefer the AWS cloud infrastructure as it has time and time again been shown as the most secure, extensive, and reliable cloud platform.
In part, businesses have learned to live with the “necessary evils” of a terrible contracting process because they don’t realise a better solution exists.
Also, digitising your contracting processes has traditionally been a very expensive, complicated and time-consuming process.
Need more information on digital contracting?
This is a free 30min consultation to better understand your business and your needs.